Four years ago, I contacted my small circle of authors friends to see if they wanted to discount their books for Black Friday and join forces to spread the word. It was supposed to be a one-time thing. This is our third year with a dedicated website for the one-week sale, our circle of authors keeps growing, we’re drawing close to having 1,000 unique visitors check out the sale, and since it’s become way to much work for little old me, Kendra E. Ardnek has joined me as a second coordinator. It’s safe to say, Indie Christian Books has a lot to be grateful for.
There are so many books for sale this year, so I’m going to point out a few of my favorites.
- The entire Blades of Acktar series is on sale for $45. It’s worth it! But if you don’t have that much to spend, check out Dare in the Speculative section. Tricia is offering free shipping on all of her books!
- The Ilyon Chronicle paperbacks aren’t on sale this year, but you can get the audio CD of book one, Resistance, for $15. Free shipping on this item too!
- The Rakshasa’s Bride is a really unique take on Beauty and the Beast. It’s set in India, which is an instant selling point for me.
- I haven’t read it yet, but I’m absolutely in love with the new cover for Kendra’s Water Princess, Fire Prince.
- October, by J. Grace Pennington is on my Christmas wish list, and her entire Firmament series is also on sale.
- My mom has really enjoyed Faith Blum’s Hymns of the West series. I’m bummed there’s not a new book to give Mom for Christmas this year.
- If you don’t already have my book, Counted Worthy, it’s available for $10.99 and free shipping.
Okay. Not excited yet? If you make a purchase on our website, you can enter our exclusive customers’ giveaway, which includes a $20 Amazon gift card. You can also join our Indie Christian Books Author Meet & Greet Facebook Party. If you participate, you’ll have opportunities to enter a second giveaway.
We’re also have giveaway just for folks checking out posts along our blog tour. So you can enter that one right now!
Enter the Blog Tour Giveaway
The site closes down on Thursday, November 30, so don’t wait! (Keep reading for some general tips about the sale and some housekeeping notes.)
From Nov 24th through Nov 30th, a huge selection of independently published Christian books are on sale. You can find discounted paperbacks, dozens of books offered with free shipping, $0.99 ebooks, package deals and more. Even if your budget is depleted from Christmas shopping, we have some freebies for you! You can meet our authors by visiting the Author Database on the website.
A note on the Ebooks Only page. Many of the books are listed as “Sold Out.” This is because we aren’t selling those directly through our site. Please click onto the product pages to find descriptions and links to discounted or free ebooks.
Acknowledgements: Thanks to Leah E. Good and Kendra E. Ardnek for their work organizing this sale, and Hannah Mills for her fantastic design work on the website graphics. Hannah can be contacted at hmills(at)omorecollege(dot)edu for more information about her design services.
3 Replies to “Annual Indie Christian Books Sale”
I’m thoroughly in love with WPFP’s new cover, too, to be honest.
You should be!
Yeah, and it’s even more gorgeous in person where it’s strokable. Just FYI.