Radio Interview

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I’m going to be on the radio talking about Counted Worthy at 8AM EST time tomorrow (Monday, Nov 24th). If you want to tune in, you can do so online. I’m so excited and grateful for this opportunity! Can’t wait to see how it goes. 🙂

While I’m here and talking about Counted Worthy, check out this delightful poem a fan sent me today. She did a great job with it. It’s like a synopsis of the story in poem form. Thanks so much, Amanda!

Poem by Beth Beguerie

1. Wow, such a powerful poem. Thanks for sharing.

2. Whoo! 😀 I’ll try to listen!
    I LOVE that poem, one of my favorite parts about Counted Worthy 🙂

3. That’s an awesome poem! Unfortunately, I’m probably going to be asleep during the live interview, but if they post a recap or recording, I’d be happy to listen to it at a less really early time of day. 🙂

4. Just listened to the interview! Awesome…

5. OnionTea

/  November 24, 2014

We heard you on air! You guys did great!

6. I was driving to school and happened to hear your interview on WIHS! I was like, “Hey, I know (of) her!!” Congrats and God bless!

7. Awww, I missed that. I wasn’t up and about yet. 🙂

I saw my name there and got really confused for a second…”What? I wrote a poem?” before my brain caught up and realized, uh, not me, silly. 😉 Wonderful poem, though, other Amanda!

8. I CAN’T BELIEVE I MISSED IT!!!!!! ;(

9. Lina

/  November 24, 2014

I missed it too! : ( : ( : ( I thought it was PM not AM…
    Why am I missing all your stuff, Leah?
    P.S. I’m going to ask my library to buy Counted Worthy. I want to read it so much!

• I’m sorry you missed it, Elisabeth and Lina. It was awfully short notice. Apologies. I’m sure there will be more opportunities in the future! 🙂

And, thank you, Lina! I would love it if more readers did that, even if they have their own copy. It’s very helpful to me. 🙂

10. Amanda Beguerie

/  November 25, 2014

Wow! Thank you all for your encouragement on my poem!

I heard the interview. 🙂 It was wonderful! Thank you Leah!