Counted Worthy: Cover Reveal

ebook_cover I have been eagerly anticipating this day ever since I made the decision to self-publish Counted Worthy. So, readers, I’m pleased to introduce you to the official cover of Counted Worthy. And to make things better, it’s now available for pre-order!

Thanks so much to all of you who have encouraged me along the way, supported this project through Kickstarter, and joined the team of beta readers and editors. I appreciate every single person who is reading this post.

For those of you who enjoy building up Story Shop points, sharing this post is worth three points instead of the normal one point for post shares. Please share this post on your social media accounts and send me the links so I can award you points.

Please check out all the details below! And let me know if I missed any details. My baby is finally making it’s debut. 😀

Synopsis

Heather Stone lives in fear of repeating the past, yet she continues doing the one thing that could trigger another disaster. When the police trace an illegal Bible to her house, Heather’s world begins to crumble.

Her father’s life hangs in the balance. No one with the power to help knows or cares. If she tries to save him, she could lead her friends to their deaths. If she does nothing, her father’s fate is certain. Can she evade a hostile police force and win public sympathy before it’s too late?

Pre-Order

Get the paperback or Kindle e-book.

Check out the special Counted Worthy page for more details!

Sneak Peek

Want to get a look at the first chapter of Counted Worthy? Wait no longer.

Read Chapter One

/  October 10, 2014

I’m so excited for you, Leah! Good luck! I’m looking forward to reading it in a lovely hard copy with wonderful smelling paper!

2. I’m soooo happy for you Leah!! I can only imagine how it must feel to accomplish something like this! I shared it on Facebook and Pinterest 🙂

3. Nina

/  October 10, 2014

Congratulations, Leah! I sit here in suspense for chapter 2!!

4. Jennifer Sauer

/  October 10, 2014

Oh my goodness!! it’s so beautiful!! ❤ Congratulations, Leah!! I shall be pre-ordering a copy just as soon as I can!!!

5. I am so excited for you, Leah! Is the book, “Counted Worthy” on Goodreads so I can add it to my “to-read” list? I really want to read it, the synopsis sounds so good – I’ve always had a love for stories about Christians in the persecuted church, and this really captures my interest! ^_^ When is the release date?

God bless!

6. Carolina

/  October 11, 2014

Ahhh! What a cliffhanger! Now I will have no peace of mind until I read the whole book.
    I’m like joy16live4jesus, I love books about persecution. It makes our faith so alive.
    Really, though, amazing job, Leah!

• Thank you, Carolina! Sorry to hear you won’t have any peace of mind, but I’m glad you’re anticipating reading the rest of the book!

7. Aaaaah! That cover is gorgeous, I love it! I hope to pre-order it, we’ll see 🙂

8. Hanna R.

/  October 13, 2014

Wow, Leah! Beautifully written! Really drew me in! Is this the first book you’ve published?

9. Shared the post. Here’s a link, but I bet it won’t let you see it since I shared it privately with G+ to my circles…Hmm, I could send you a screenshot of it, perhaps?

1. Counted Worthy Book Review | Yeshua, Joy of My Life