Guess a Quote [12.14.15]

Indian Summer [GAQ]

So, apparently my last guess a quote stumped even Google. Oops! I didn’t realize that one of my childhood favorites has been out of print since the end of the 1960s. If you want a fun “I Can Read” story in the same spirit as The Matchlock Gun and The Courage of Sarah NobelIndian Summer is a fun old book.

Here’s the quote for this week. Moving into the Christmas spirit!

“I’ve got the baby here,” [she] barked at the Wise Men. “Don’t touch him! I named him Jesus.”

1. THE [TITLE TEMPORARILY REMOVED]!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 This is one of the few Christmas stories that I actually love. I so need to dig out my copy of this and reread it ❤ ❤ ❤

• Cool. I’ve never read it, but I was Skyping Hannah Mills while writing this post and she suggested a quote from that story. 🙂

• I would definitely recommend it. It’s super short and can be read in an hour or two and it’s a wonderful book that really helps you see Christmas through the eyes of someone experiencing it for the firs time. Best “true meaning of Christmas” book out there ❤

2. Hmm, never read it! I would certainly remember that. 😉

3. Lina-Ruth

/  December 15, 2015

Oh! Oh! Oh! I know this book… but I can’t remember the title! Grrr. Ummm…. Let me think.

4. The [Title Temporarily Removed]! I love that book.

5. [Title Temporarily Removed]! Great story. I just reread it last week.

6. OH MY GOODNESS YESSSS…. The [Title Temporarily Removed]. Seriously, that book is awesome. XD Gotta love Imogene.

7. You all convinced me that I need to read this book. And it was only $3.46 on Amazon with Prime shipping. So…. Review to follow! 😉

1. Guess A Quote [o1.04.16] | Leah's Bookshelf