Guess a Quote (11.18.14)

Guess a Quote [Hinds Feet]Wow! I finally stumped you all again. 🙂 The quote from last week came from Hinds’ Feet On High Places. How many of you have read it? I haven’t, but it sounds like it’s written in a style similar to Pilgrim’s Progress? Is it? Is it something I should add to my reading list?

Now for this week’s quote, recommended by Spencer R. I laughed just reading it! It’s from a popular classic.

Still, an Englishman’s ‘ouse is his Castle, and castles must not be busted ‘cept when done in war time.

1. Torn between two Dickens’s books, but I’m going with Great Expectations. 😉

2. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens!
    Hinds Feet was one of my all-time favorite books! Wish I’d had a chance to guess that one. 🙂

3. Jennifer Sauer

/  November 18, 2014

Great Expectations!! ❤ ❤ Love that book so much!!

4. I believe it’s Great Expectations. At least that’s what it sounds like. Maybe Uncle Joe.

5. I missed last week’s quote. I LOVE Hind’s Feet On High Places- wonderful allegory. It’s a more modern style than Pilgrim’s Progress, which is kind of a plus 😉 but both are amazing allegories and also just plain great stories as well. You should definitely read it 😀

6. As for this week’s quote, I didn’t think I knew it at first, then I thought about it again…and thought of “Great Expectations.” I read it a while ago and really liked it.

7. Great Expectations!!! I love that book!!!!

8. I don’t think I count because I know what book Spencer just read! 🙂
    I have heard of “Hinds Feet on High Places”, but I have not read it.

9. Er… You’ve stumped me. Oh well—don’t take too long to divulge our answer. 🙂