Guess a Quote (8.19.14)

Guess A Quote (8.19.14)Last week’s Guess a Quote was pretty quite. Only one person correctly guessed the quote. Kudos to Hanna R. for being the champion guesser last week! As you can see in the picture, last week’s quote came from Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott. If you have a kindle or a kindle app, you can read this one for free.

Actually, I’m curious to see how many of you own e-reader devices. If you take a second to answer the survey at the bottom of this post and leave a comment confirming participation, I’ll award you 1 point for use in the Story Shop.

Before we get to that, though, here’s this week’s quote. Some of you might understand and appreciate the posting of this quote at this specific point in time. 😉

The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.

Don’t forget to answer the survey and leave a comment confirming your participation!

Do You Have An E-Reader

Previous Post

1. I have a Kindle. Well, technically my dad has a Kindle, but I read it a lot.
    That is just unfair. My dad assigned Ivanhoe as this weeks book to read for our high school reading list! Why didn’t he assign it a week earlier? 🙂

2. i took the survey:)

3. It’s The Giver. I certainly understand doing it now. I actually reviewed it as an old favorite on the review blog my sisters and I have last Friday. (www.shirereviews.blogspot.com) Don’t look unless you know the quote already. That would be cheating. 🙂

I took the survey.

4. Ella

/  August 19, 2014

no idea where the quote is from…but i took the survey lol 😀

5. OnionTea

/  August 19, 2014

Haven’t got an e-reader, but I borrowed Happy’s to read Radialloy 🙂 Gut book 🙂

6. Jennifer Sauer

/  August 19, 2014

No idea what the quote is from (well, I do now because I googled it XD) Haven’t read that one… I really should… :/

And, I took the survey. I don’t have an e-reader but I’ve considered getting one simply because it’s easier to get books cheaper when you may or may not like them. But, I’m still deciding it that’s right for me or not…

7. Faith

/  August 19, 2014

I took the survey 🙂 And the quote is from [Title Temporarily Removed], right? I love that book!!

8. Oooh, I like the quote, but I’ve never heard it before.

• Also, I took the survey…I have the Kindle app, but I also have a generic, no name brand eReader that only works sometimes. 😛

/  August 20, 2014

I’ve got the kindle app on my iPhone and took the survey. The quote sounds familiar but I can’t place where it’s from. Thanks!

10. I took the survey, Leah! 🙂 I used to own a kindle, but then my brother broke it *sobs* so now I use my mom’s old one. 🙂 So I guess I kind of have an ereader. 😉

11. Is the quote from “The Giver”? Haven’t read the book or seen the movie, but I’ve read the synopsis. And I took the survey – I’ve got a Kindle app on my iPad.

12. Hanna R.

/  August 22, 2014

I entered the survey! I read e-books on my sister’s old lap-top. I read “Prophet” that way when you mentioned it was free, and loved it! Hoping to read the others in the series someday! Like Amanda, I think the quote is neat but I don’t know where it’s from!

13. Elisa Clarke