Guess a Quote (3.05.14)

Question Mark Hello everyone! Back for another round of Guess a Quote. Last weeks came from The Fellowship of the Ring. My brother, who’s a massive Lord of the Rings fan, suggested the quote. I’ve come to realize that posting anything from Lord of the Rings in these posts is dangerous. πŸ™‚ Y’all leave me with tons of identifying material to remove. I can understand knowing which character said something, but the chapter title too? πŸ˜› Anyway. It’s fun to see the enthusiasm you all attack Lord of the Rings quotes with.

So, yes, last week’s quote was from The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, from the chapter “The Ring Goes South”, and spoken by Gimli. Narniahannah, Kiri Liz, Emily Ruth, R.G. Nairam, and starshining4ever all got the correct answer in varying degrees of complexity. Good job!

And now here’s the quote for this week. Short and sweet, but quite memorable.

Let us be elegant or die!

Previous Post

/  March 5, 2014

Little Women! πŸ™‚

2. Little Women… I love that book. πŸ™‚

3. Allie

/  March 5, 2014

Little Women?

4. Emily Ruth

/  March 5, 2014

Little Women?

5. Annie Hawthorne

/  March 5, 2014

I’m almost positive that’s from Little Women.

And I can’t believe I missed seeing the last “Guess a Quote” post! This is what happens when I don’t check my email regularly. O.o πŸ˜‰

6. Ella

/  March 6, 2014

This was too easy. My favorite book πŸ™‚ Little Women πŸ˜‰

7. Becky B.

/  March 6, 2014

Ditto Ella; though you know what a tough time I have with choosing favorites, “Little Women” would definitely rank near the top. I think I’ve read it as least 14 times πŸ˜‰

I could tell you who said it to whom, what they were discussing and where they were going, and probably what chapter houses it all… but I’ll refrain in sympathy with your above comment. πŸ™‚

8. EVERYBODY loves Lord of the Rings. πŸ™‚ It’s such an awesome book; my dad is having me and the oldest 4 of my siblings read it for school even though we’ve all read it before. I don’t mind at all! πŸ˜€